For those who tower above the average driver in height and performance, the VENOM series racing seats are the perfect fit. As the tallest seat in BRAUM’s lineup, the VENOM series seats offer BRAUM’s typical combination of style, support, and comfort, but in a form factor well suited for the 5’10” and above crowd. But make no mistake—the seats’ long shoulder bolsters are designed to accommodate shorter drivers as well; along with gentle thigh bolsters, they provide the perfect balance between the support you demand at the track and the comfort you need on the street. A powder coated high-strength tubular frame keeps you locked firmly in place while the injection molded foam, with its goldilocks-firm cushioning, provides the comfort you need for your long commute. The handlebar-type reclining mechanism allows for OEM-like, quick and easy reclining for the perfect seating angle. Choose between sleek and luxurious black or red leatherette, or high friction and breathable cloth, perfect for staying cool and firmly seated at the track.
- Strong, lightweight steel tubular frame
- Injection molded foam
- Choose from Leatherette or Cloth w/ Mesh Fabric
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Leatherette option comes with faux carbon fiber fabric backing
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 23 lbs. (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38” waist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- For more information on custom order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read the Terms & Conditions before purchasing.
BRAUM does not guarantee the size fitment for any seats, harnesses and/or universal products due to varied vehicle interior dimensions and configurations. Please use the product dimensions provided to compare with your existing layout to determine fitment. BRAUM will not be held liable for incorrect assessments regarding fitment.