BRAUM 2005-2014 Ford Mustang Harness Bar [BRHB-52]
2005-2014 Ford Mustang Harness Bar
[BRHB-52BM & BRHB-52RG]
#50 Torx Bit
17 mm Socket
This harness bar is sold without warranty expressed or implied. No warranty or representation is made as to this product’s ability to protect the user from possible injury or even death. The effectiveness, warranty and longevity of this equipment are directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK.
1. Remove the original plastic cover and main bolt located at the shoulder assembly on driver and passenger side. Take off the spacer and washer from the original bolt and set aside the spacer for future use.
2. Take the original bolt and spacer and assemble them with the harness bar upper support plates as shown.
3. Remove the original bolt from the lower seat belt mounting point on both sides. Take off the spacer and washer from the original bolt and set aside the spacer for future use.
4. Take the original bolt and spacer and assemble them with the harness bar lower support plate as shown.
5. Use the smaller additional hole on the lower support plate to mount the provided support bars.
6. Mount harness bar to the upper support plates and connect to the support bars. Adjust the support bars to the desired height.